Colorado Springs, CO(719) 205-9925Download:
Information Technology Director / Senior Leader
QualificationsTechnology and business director with extensive and progressively responsible experience in:
- Program Management
- Project Management
- IT Management
- Technology Implementation
- Team Building
- Senior Leadership
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Innovative professional with 30 years of progressive business and technology management skills, demonstrated initiative, creativity and success. Proven proactive and motivated leader and manager. Technology strategist.
- Expertise in team building; project and program management; strategy development, planning and execution; change management; customer relations; staff recruiting, training and growth; supervising and mentoring; vendor relations and contract management.
- Highly skilled at software and Internet integration; web application development and release management; ecommerce implementation; online marketing strategies; social media integration; standards compliance; and quality control and testing methodologies.
- Known for developing and executing innovative corporate policies and procedures. Proven track record of increasing revenues, streamlining workflow and creating a team environment that increases productivity and profitability.
- Excellent leadership, management, oral/written communication, interpersonal, intuitive, and analysis skills. Thrives in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Senior consultant for technology deployment, campaign management, technology team building, enterprise content management, troubleshooting, process improvement, constructing efficiency, modernization, and quality programs.
- Leader experienced in managing technology teams of up to 21 software developers, IT specialists, engineers, project managers, data administrators, help desk technicians, designers, and web producers. Instrumental in driving process development and executing project plans to completion.